Complaint Handling Procedure (CHP)
1. We have appointed Mrs Helen Atkinson of 14 – 16 Cornmarket Chambers, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 9PY to deal with your complaint. If you have a question or if you would like to make a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact her.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face-to-face or over the phone – please also make it in writing, addressed to Mrs Helen Atkinson above. This is to ensure that we fully understand exactly what your complaint is and have a written record of it.
3. The first stage of our complaints handling procedure will involve full consideration of your complaint by Mrs Helen Atkinson on behalf of the firm. We will try to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction. If you are happy with the outcome of Mrs Helen Atkinson investigation into your complaint, the matter will conclude.
4. We will consider your complaint as quickly as possible. We will provide you with a full response, or if that is not possible, an update on what is happening with your complaint within 15 working days.
5. However, if we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint then you will have the opportunity to take your complaint to the final stage of our complaints handling procedure.
The address for estate agency and letting customers is:-
Property Redress Scheme
You have a period of 6 months from stage 2 to contact them.
The address for other customers is:
CEDR – Centre for effective Dispute resolution,
70 Fleet Street,